Nye publikasjoner internasjonalt
Listen fremkommer etter søk i Pubmed Central (PMC) database med begrepet: «mental health care» OR psychiatry AND coercion.
Deretter gjøres det en manuell gjennomgang for artikler med klart hovedtematikk som angitt ovenfor. Artiker som nevner «coercion» mer som en bisetning; tas ikke med. Publikasjoner katalogiseres etter år og måned de kom på trykk, og i kronologisk rekkefølge fra månedens start til slutt.
Vi kan ikke garantere at listen er komplett, utover anvendte søkebegrep!
- The UN Committee’s interpretation of “will and preferences” can violate human rights
- Practical strategies to end coercive practices in mental health services
- Mental health and human rights in the 21st century
- “Capacity”, “best interests”, “will and preferences” and the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Compulsory Psychiatric Admissions in an Italian Urban Setting: Are They Actually Compliant to the Need for Treatment Criteria or Arranged for Dangerous Not Clinical Condition?
- Characteristics of Psychiatric Emergency Situations and the Decision-Making Process Leading to Involuntary Admission
- Prevalence and Clinical and Coercion Characteristics of Patients who Abscond during Inpatient Care from Psychiatric Hospital
- Clinician attitude and perspective on the use of coercive measures in clinical practice from tertiary care mental health establishment – A cross-sectional study
- Predictors of Compulsory Re-admission to Psychiatric Inpatient Care
- Supported Decision Making in the Prevention of Compulsory Interventions in Mental Health Care
- How dangerousness evolves after court-ordered compulsory psychiatric admission: explorative prospective observational cohort study
- Psychosocial Interventions to Reduce Compulsory Psychiatric Admissions: A Rapid Evidence Synthesis
- Mandated Treatment and Its Impact on Therapeutic Process and Outcome Factors
- Experiences and Perceptions of Police Officers Concerning Their Interactions With People With Serious Mental Disorders for Compulsory Treatment
- Post-incident review after restraint in mental health care -a potential for knowledge development, recovery promotion and restraint prevention. A scoping review
- Same, Same But Different: How the Interplay of Legal Procedures and Structural Factors Can Influence the Use of Coercion
- Nursing Perspectives: Reflecting History and Informal Coercion in De-escalation Strategies
- Patients’ experiences of assessment and detention under mental health legislation: systematic review and qualitative meta-synthesis
- Criteria, Procedures, and Future Prospects of Involuntary Treatment in Psychiatry Around the World: A Narrative Review
- Attitudinal variance among patients, next of kin and health care professionals towards the use of containment measures in three psychiatric hospitals in Switzerland
- A retrospective analysis of determinants of involuntary psychiatric in-patient treatment
- Variations in patterns of involuntary hospitalisation and in legal frameworks: an international comparative study
- Surveying the Geneva impasse: Coercive care and human rights
- Advance decision-making in mental health – Suggestions for legal reform in England and Wales
- Refusing Medication Therapy in Involuntary Inpatient Treatment—A Multiperspective Qualitative Study
- Psychometric properties of the French-language version of the Coercion Experience Scale (CES)
- Trust and Community Treatment Orders
- Perceived Coercion Among Patients Admitted in Psychiatric Wards: Italian Results of the EUNOMIA Study
- Preventing and Reducing Coercive Measures—An Evaluation of the Implementation of the Safewards Model in Two Locked Wards in Germany
- Clinical and socio-demographic characteristics associated with involuntary admissions in Switzerland between 2008 and 2016: An observational cohort study before and after implementation of the new legislation.
- Perceived Coercion During Admission Into Psychiatric Hospitalization Increases Risk of Suicide Attempts After Discharge.